Congratulations! Check your answers.
Enter TSO SCOREP2
SCOREP2 scores your results in Z#####.STATUS
You may correct challenges until 100% accurate. Run SCOREP2 following corrections to replace previous report.
Part 2 z/OS hands-on experience prepared you for Part 3.
Part 3 winner circle includes significant exposure to many companies who have a need to
hire someone like you that demonstrated the willingness
and capability to learn from senior z/OS technicians to take over the responsibilities of maintaining systems hosting critical business applications.
List of z/OS experiences acquired as a result of completing Part 2:
- TN3270 Emulator
- TSO, Time Sharing Option
- ISPF, Interactive Productivity Facility
- ISPF Editor
- SDSF, System Display and Search Facility
- Hexadecimal, EBCDIC, ASCII, and Packed Decimal
- JCL, Job Control Language
- Sequential and Partitioned Data Sets
- VSAM Data Sets
- IDCAMS Utility Program
- Unix System Services and Unix Files
- DB2 SQL